Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Compositing Basics: Part 1

I have started off with the "Introduction to Nuke" and I am actually finding it very interesting. There were quiet a few things I learned in this lesson. I got used to the interface, which is just like any other graphics software. It is easy to use and intuitive. I just find the "Save" dialogue box a bit annoying in Nuke and I kept overwriting my files for a bit.

This set of nodes started with an exercise where I was supposed to slap comp 3 layers on top of each other. This mainly showed me the use of the Merge(over) operation. In the end there was also a blur added onto it.

Final comp made out of 3 parts
The image above had 3 parts:
The BG wall, The Table and The Flower.

Assets courtesy NCCA, Bournemouth University.


No comments:

Post a Comment