Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Nuke Time!!! Or should I say compositing time!

So, after years of wanting to do it, I have got around to starting to learn compositing and I am doing it on Nuke. I have given myself around 8 months to become reasonably proficient in it. I am using several different resources for the purpose. Most important ones are:
  • NCCA Digital Effects notes
  • Digital Tutors
  • fxphd
  • cmivfx
Apart from these organised and targeted sources, I am also looking at several blogs and am following several artists who share their work-flow on-line.

I also have some books that I am planning to follow. From the top of my head I can think of the following:
  • The art and science of digital compositing: Ron Brinkman
  • The VES Handbook
  • Fix it in Post: Jack James
  • Rotoscoping: Benjamin Bratt
  • Matchmoving: Dobbert 

No comments:

Post a Comment